- Learn working with software
- Build water supply model (model pipes, tanks, reservoirs, pumps and valves)
- Utilise patterns, curves and simple controls
- Carry out extended period simulation
- Viewing results, generate graph
- Understand how to export and import data
- Design water supply and irrigation schemes
- Model similar pressurised systems
- Optimise the existing system – pipes, pumps and storage
- Develop options for economic and efficient operation of the system
- Carry out capacity checks of the existing system
Please see our training brief here.
Check out our training page for all the trainings we offer.
Participants shall be provided with tea and lunch during the session.
Accomodation has to be arranged by the participants themselves.
Participants are expected to bring their own laptop to work on tutorials and problem sets.